Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"My REFLECTIONS this THIRD GRADING PERIOD"

Technology and Livelihood Education is one of the enjoyable subject and this is one of my favorite subject. You know why? Because this subject is for the modern technology especially in discovering on how we use the COMPUTER DEVICE and this device is very popular for us especially we, "as a student".

During this THIRD QUARTER, I learned a lot of things to my teacher even though she is not lecturing sometimes but you see I learn. But I don't know why? I learned a lot of knowledge like on how to insert the font attribute tags and image attribute tags to the HTML. I also learned the parts of MS Front page. And I also learned on how to insert an image to the HTML and on how to align a text. We also made our activities (THE PROBLEMS). And we research some problems.

The problems or challenges that I have encountered this quarter is when we do our activities. Why? Because my company in our workstation did not participated in doing this activities. And I address this challenges by trying my best.

This are the learnings on my THIRD GRADING PERIOD. I hope I learn more this FOURTH GRADING PERIOD.

0 comments: